Atlanta, GA or Remote | Part-Time
CapWay is seeking to hire a Customer Support Rep to join our team. CapWay is more than just another fintech company focusing on millennials and Gen Z. We are here to create financial opportunities with our debit cards, micro-lending, financial content, and more for those who have been underserved and overlooked by the traditional banking system, and we are looking for a Customer Service Rep to join us as we continue to build.
- Providing exemplary service through all contact channels
- Providing guidance and leadership to others on the team
- Front line of support for company and help ensure customers are satisfied with products and services.
- Maintain and update internal database (customer support log)
- Gather customer feedback and share with team members.
- 3-5 years banking and/or customer service supervisory experience preferred
- An accomplishment-focused self-starter who thrives in a startup environment
- Has previous experience in customer service for a financial institution.
- Experience in using help desk software and remote support tools - specifically Zendesk.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- or Finance OR 3+ years of Customer Service experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary customer service skills with a friendly
- positive attitude towards both customers and the team
- Thrives in a dynamic and complex startup environment
- supporting multiple product sets and navigation of diverse system applications
- Eagerness to learn and accept challenges
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and lead the work of others with minimal direction or supervision
- Highly motivated and interested in effecting positive change as a pioneering team member
- Patience when handling challenging cases.
- Must be organized
- high attention to detail
- accurate. Able to “connect the dots” and have a can-do attitude.
- Able to work flexible hours as needed
CapWay is a mobile-first, venture-funded financial technology startup with a social impact plus component. We are a for-profit company who is here to build a revenue-generating company while also changing lives for the better. CapWay was founded to create access and opportunity for Gen-Z and millennials in LMI (lower to moderate income) communities. Whether it is due to living in a banking desert, rural area, or inner city, CapWay is here to provide the necessary financial opportunity to those who come from communities or families who have been mainly cash-based, unbanked, underbanked, or dependent on the predatory economy. We understand that not everyone has been given the same opportunity in learning money and building generational wealth. CapWay is providing the services, analyzing data, and continuing to improve or develop new products and services to become the untraditional financial ecosystem.
To apply for this position, please email your résumé firstname.lastname@example.org