← Back to FAQ
Where do I find my routing and account number?
You can locate your routing number and other account details in the CapWay mobile app by following the steps below:
- Choose Account in the main menu at the bottom of your screen
- Tap on Virtual Card or choose Card Settings from the sub menu under Account at the top of the page
- You’ll be prompted to enter your 4-digit PIN (or create one if you haven’t already)
- At the bottom of the Card Settings page, tap on Card Details
- Then, simply toggle on the See Account Details option.
How do I sign up for Direct Deposit?
Account relatedCan I get Money Orders or Cashier’s checks?
Account relatedCan I have more than one external account linked to my CapWay account?
Account relatedDo you have a referral program?
Account relatedCan I print my own checks?
Account relatedThe account is offered through Metropolitan Commercial Bank. What does that mean?
Account relatedWhere do I find my routing and account number?
Account relatedWhat is the routing number?
Account relatedCan I add my spouse or child to my account? (Joint Accounts)
Account relatedDoes my CapWay account come with checks?
Account relatedDoes CapWay offer Bill Pay?
Account relatedIs my money insured by the FDIC?