Four (4) Financial Gifts You Can Give an Entrepreneur This Christmas
- If you are wondering what to give an entrepreneur for Christmas, here are four possible options.
- Business or Financial Online Course, Content Creating Subscription, Licensing Fee or Start-Up Fees and Wholesale/Vendors
If you are wondering what to give an entrepreneur for Christmas, below are four gifts that could help on their entrepreneurship journey.
1. Business or Financial Online Course
Offer to purchase an online business course for an entrepreneur this holiday.
2. Licensing Fee or Start-Up Fees
Starting a business could be taxing! Depending on the kind of company that the entrepreneur in your life is running, the licensing fees and permits can be costly. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, you must get a federal license or permit if your business activities are regulated by a federal agency. You can help out an entrepreneur by offering to chip in a little on start-up cost.
3. Content Creating Subscription
Purchase your favorite entrepreneur a subscription that could help with marketing content!
If the entrepreneur in your life is running an e-commerce business or retail store, they have to purchase their selling items in advance. Purchasing a drop shipment, wholesaler, or vendor list for your favorite entrepreneur can help expand their products.