How to Make Money Moves with a CapWay Debit Card
- CapWay is a financial technology company that offers digital banking services.
- Start your Money Account via the CapWay website or mobile app, available for both iOS and Android.
- CapWay strives to create the financial experience, access, and opportunities you need and deserve.
CapWay is a financial technology company that offers digital banking services. This means that you can access all your transaction information on the CapWay (iOS or Android) mobile app or CapWay website. CapWay has strategically designed its financial services and features to help you win with your money and in ways that the traditional financial system failed.
Whether you are looking for a better option to make money moves or you’ve been un/under-banked and looking for your first financial services company that will best fit your financial journey, CapWay strives to create the financial experience, access, and opportunities you need and deserve. With the opening of a CapWay Money Account and debit card, we want it to be a positive life-changing experience. With the CapWay debit card, you can make safe transactions and have the convenience of transferring money from one account to another. There are tons of benefits to having a CapWay debit card.
Keep reading to learn about the benefits of having a CapWay debit card, its features, and its services.
Choosing CapWay for your Money Moves
You want to choose the right financial service company for you. It is an important decision because you are trusting your chosen institution with your money. Unfortunately, many Americans have lost trust in the banking system for several reasons, including ridiculous banking fees, discrimination, and lack of financial knowledge.
CapWay is more than banking. CapWay wants to help those who have been underserved, overlooked, or misunderstood by the traditional financial system to have access to financial opportunities. Among its offerings of financial products and services, CapWay wants to ensure that its users learn about money in a relatable way.
The Benefits of CapWay
There are benefits and key perks that CapWay offers their Money Account accountholders.
- A debit card. Used to purchase goods and services online, pay bills, buy items in-store goods, make ATM withdrawals; can be used to eliminate the use of checks and cash.
- No unnecessary fees. No overdraft fees, no minimum balance fees, and no monthly fees.
- Get paid early by direct deposit. If you have direct deposit with CapWay, you are eligible to get paid up to two days early.
- Money Goals. All CapWay Money Account accountholders can set financial goals for themselves. Easily round-up the change from your transactions to go into your Money Goal buckets.
- Learn money. Content on all things money, including articles, videos, and infographics.
- Access to the Phunds program for free. CapWay is providing free access to their financial literacy program, Phunds, for six months.
- Mobile and web access. You can access your Money Account via the CapWay iOS or Android app or CapWay’s website.
Opening a CapWay Money Account
Since CapWay is a digital-first neobank, you can easily access your Money Account information via your desktop or laptop computer or mobile app.
If you want to sign up for a CapWay debit card, here’s how you can get started:
- Go to CapWay’s website or download the CapWay app (iOS/Android).
- Click “Sign Up”
- Once logged in, click the Money Account tab (web) or Account tab (mobile).
- Start the application process for your CapWay Money Account.
- Then, you’re done!
In order to successfully start your CapWay Money Account, you will also need to have the information of a few personal items on hand. The information requested is required by federal law. Here’s what you need to have:
- Personal Identification Card (ID)
- Social Security number
- Physical and current address. Cannot be a P.O. Box
Learn Money with CapWay’s Financial Content
In addition to its digital banking service, CapWay also offers its users financial content that can be accessed through the CapWay website and mobile app.
- Learn Money. Learn Money consists of financial content in the form of articles, videos, infographics, and quick facts and hacks.
- Money Talk. Vote and give your opinion on financial topics, plus communicate with other CapWay members. Talking about money is not always easy, but Money Talk is about making uncomfortable conversations take place in comfortable settings.
- The Money Room. The master class of money, The Money Room is a series of money class covering an array of financial topics. The topics include investing for beginners, cryptocurrency, NFTs, real estate, monetizing social, and more.
- Money Meanings. We provide general definitions of words related to money. We also provide visuals and “did you know” information.
Ultimately, you want to choose a financial service company that fits your needs and helps you become empowered regarding your money, increase your financial knowledge, and build wealth. CapWay’s mission is to offer financial access and opportunities to all. Whether you are getting your first debit card, looking to leave your fee-heavy bank, or looking for a place that offers more than just another debit card, CapWay is here to assist you along your money journey.
If you are ready to start your CapWay Money Account and make money moves, click here.