Access and opportunitiesLearn more about CapWay on our About Us page
We work overtime to make sure you are safe and secure with CapWay.
- Our debit cards come with chip technology for extra card protection.
- Easily temporarily freeze and unfreeze your card in the event of misplacing it, losing it, or suspicious activity.
- High-level monitoring that comes with suspicious activity alerts to cardholders.
- We add an extra layer of security with our 2FA / multi-factor authentication.
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) preserves and promotes public confidence in the U.S. financial system by insuring deposits in banks for at least $250,000.
- Contact support at any time, and someone will be happy to assist you.
There are many reasons people are looking for a trusted alternative option to traditional banking. It could be due to no access to banking (banking desert), an increase in digital transactions, too expensive (overdraft and minimum balance fees), or simply a lack of trust in the traditional banking system.
With a clear understanding of these issues, CapWay is committed to building a transparent financial ecosystem of products and services that put you on the path to making the money moves needed for financial freedom.
We care about your transactional data and all your other financial behavior, but let us be very clear why.
We are using your data to challenge the current financial system. From changes in how money is handled since the pandemic to the next generation thinking about money differently, data plays an important role in this new pathway. We are using our platform and your data to change how money services work in your favor versus against you.
CapWay has no hidden fees and no surprises along the way. That means no overdraft or minimum balance fees and no added financial stress if you fall on hard times or a tough moment. On the other hand, there are some fees associated with the CapWay Money Account, such as a fee if you use an ATM outside the MoneyPass ATM Network.